Skip to main content

English Poetry, Hindu Culture



The sage is in meditating.

He wants well for everyone

India is the country of the sage. 

Gives value to everyone.



A Baul is watching here

Flood in the Ajay river

His one-string in one hand

It's the source of his all shiver.



Look at that, look at that, 

picture of Bharatmata. 

Golden sun will rise again in India.


 

Explain why excuses lead to eating vegetables.

If you want to keep the weight right, eat milk and fruits.




Mother, I bow to thee

Mother, I bow to thee .

May thee, Bharatmata win



The Zhou tree is shaking its head in the storm. The Shrimp loft broken into the ground in the storm.




Our India is full of riches with wealth and culture.

Bharatmata with her Dhwaj is very beautiful.





India is my birthplace, India is my mother. 

I will give my life in the service of my mother.



Absolute peace in mother's lap, 

happiness in mother's lap. 

I will not do such a thing 

so that my mother will get sad.





By hundreds of lotuses

Decorated lake.

The sun makes them 

Pretty and charming.



When I went to see deer, 

I saw elephant and Hanuman in the forest.

I remember the names of Har and Hari in fear.



Bhagat Singh Sacrificed his life for good deeds.

He did not die, he became immortal, in our Heart.

One becomes immortal if he gives his life for the work of the country.




The lion never kill without reason, he killed to satisfy his hunger. So the lion likes to kill one big animal, not a small one.



Krishna Krishna

Yes Maiya.

Eating Soil

No Maiya

Open your mouth 

Ha Ha Ha.